Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Contest Update!!


Hey everybody--quick newsflash!

I have gone from 75 followers to 131 followers in just over a week, which is incredible! I'm so grateful to have a chance to meet so many new awesome bloggers! So here's an update: If I get 175 (which is 100 more than the original number) followers by 3/15 (day before the contest closes) I will have *2* winners!!!
That's right--TWO! :D

8 shout-outs!:

SB said...

congrats on all the love amelia!!




not too serious i hope

Sarah said...

Congrats on all the lovely new followers!

Jami said...

Woohoo! Awesome! Congrata on all those new followers. You deserve them!

Sarah (Book Reviews from Inside an Igloo) said...

haha I think we were thinking along the same page...

Jillian said...

hahaha! The picture made me laugh.
And congrats for having such a huge increase of followers! You very well deserve it.

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

You go girl!

Stephanie said...

Lovely contest, Amelia!!! :)

Sara said...

Congrats Amelia! Your blog is truly awesome :)

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Joifa Designs Birght Night and Cozy kit