Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Cover Wars! [6]


Cover Wars is a weekly meme (I run mine on Wednesday, but it can be any day) where you pick your current read - or any other fun book - and try and find as many different cover editions as you can!

Continuing from last week... now it's time for The Sea of Monsters!
Here's the American cover:



UK Covers - Older & Newer


Indonesian Cover


German Cover


French Cover


Chinese Cover


Those are the only ones I could find ;)

And real quick - here's a mini-Cover War with The Maze Runner!

New UK cover (I got this from James Dashner's site!)

vs the American cover


I cannot wait to read THE MAZE RUNNER, especially since I saw a [maybe] cover design for The Scorch Trials!

I had some issues with the Mr. Linky from last week, so if you want to participate in Cover Wars, just drop your link and I'll check it out! :)

8 shout-outs!:

Shantal said...

For the Maze runner I prefer American cover but for The Sea of Monsters i prefer UK old cover and French cover :) Thanks for sharing :) love this meme :)

Darlyn said...

i think i like percy jackson german cover..so cool..the maze runner, i prefer UK cover.it's bold.. =p

Unknown said...

Maze Runner: number two.
Chinese for The Sea Monster.

Athira said...

The Indonesian and German covers of Percy Jackson look so good!

Christina T said...

I like the U.S. cover the best but the French cover is my second favorite. I keep meaning to do my own post but haven't gotten around to it yet. Oh, well. Maybe next week.

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

I love our American cover for The Sea of Monsters and the UK cover for The Maze Runner...on second thought though, I kind of love the French Sea of Monsters cover, too! :)

Flo said...

definitely the US cover for Maze Runner

Borostyán said...

Dear Amelia,

I also like to search for the international covers of the books I enjoyed.

The hungarian cover (which is also the american) of the Rick Riordan book is here: http://www.konyvmolykepzo.hu/k0424.htm

I'm hungarian, so I can help you with the hungarian covers if you'd like, just send me an email at: szaboszilvia(at)gmail(dot)com :)

Szilvia

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Joifa Designs Birght Night and Cozy kit