Saturday, March 20, 2010

Where In Your World [2]



WIYW started out as a random post about a month ago but I think I might try and mememize this if it works out.


For the past week I've been reading the Troll Trilogy, which is set in Viking Norway, so I have some pictures from the Scandinavia region that might match the setting in the story!

Fjords are Fjun!



This remind me of the fells:

I can just see this forest teaming with trolls!



Can you find any pictures that might match the setting in the book your reading? It doesn't matter if it's high fantasy or realistic fiction - anyone can play along! It can be any book, too!

8 shout-outs!:

Natalie said...

Awesome! I keep wanting to do this, but whenever I remember, I seem to be in-between books...lol. I'm reading One Foot in the Grave by Jeaniene Frost right now, so I might try to think of some places that fit the setting for that book! :)

Adriana said...

I think you should definitely make it a meme.
It's wonderful! I'd love to find pics of settings for my books.
Those are really amazing pictures. I especially love the last one with all the trees... Is it a cemetery? It looks peaceful.

Amelia said...

ohhhh :P
It is a cemetery! oops. okay just ignore the headstones, hahaha!

bookaholic said...

Wonderful pics...so serene and so beautiful :)

Jen at Introverted Reader said...

Fantastic pics! Thanks for sharing!

An adventure in reading has a meme like this every Tuesday.

Unknown said...

gorgeous images Amelia!
SB


not too serious i hope

Mari - Escape In A Book said...

Nice photos. Here are one of the most beautiful places I have visited in Norway(not my photo though).

Tales of Whimsy said...

Oooo I want to go there.
In my literary travels I just returned from Connecticut. Nothing nearly as cool as this.

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Joifa Designs Birght Night and Cozy kit