Thursday, April 29, 2010

Book Blogger Hop (incredibly early)



I just keep doing this earlier and earlier, hahaha...

it's time for another Book Blogger Hop! For those fellow hoppers, welcome to Imagination in Focus! The idea of the Hop is to network and find cool blogs you might not have found otherwise. Check it out at Crazy-for-Books and join in the fun!

Last week, I found a lot of other amazing blogs...some of them include:

Miel Abielle @ Bon Vivants
Felicia @ Bits n Bytes of a Geeky Blogger (love that title!)
Susan Quinn @ Ink-Spells
S.A. Larsen @ Writer's Ally

Okay, now I'm off to go check out MORE awesome blogs :)

12 shout-outs!:

Emily said...

Thanks for the link Amelia!

Beverly said...

Just hoppin' by - stop by The Wormhole

Sara said...

I love this! Oh and hi Amelia, thanks for the links, I'm about to check them out! :D

Beth (maybe-tomorrow.org) said...

Thanks for the shout out! :)

Beverly said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love the tree in your header - how amazing would it be to have one like it in your own yard!

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

Hopped by to say hi!

Kate E. said...

Hey! Hopped on over after I saw you came hopping by my blog. Loved your review of Enna Burning (must now go check out Shannon Hale books)- and especially love that your to-read montage essentially mirrors the books I've read or want to!

Jessica N. said...

Hiya! Hopped in to say hi and that I LOVE your background! Gorgeous!

Suko said...

I like how you included shout-outs. This is my first official hop; it's been great fun. Your blog has a great header picture and I am a new follower.

Erika said...

Hi! Found you on the blog hop and I've started following :) Looking forward to your future posts and reviews!

ham1299 said...

Hello, Amelia! I wish I could take credit for the scrolling link! I saw someone else with it last week (can't remember who), and decided it was a great idea! It takes up a LOT less space! ;-)

Thanks for visiting Proud Book Nerd! I'm following you now, too! :-)

Chelle said...

Thanks for stopping by today. I am following you back since your blog is awesome! Happy hopping!

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Joifa Designs Birght Night and Cozy kit