Thursday, June 17, 2010

Book Blogger Hop!


Hey everyone - it's Friday, time for another hop!
Head on over to Crazy for Books to join the Book Blogger Hop, a great way to connect with other book bloggers and share your links!

Thank you so much for visiting Imagination in Focus! Leave me your link too and I'll follow you too! :D

9 shout-outs!:

Alison said...

Dropping by from the hop. I was looking at your About Me and saw that you like Hayley Westenra. She's a fabulous singer! If you like her, you'll love Sissel, a Norwegian singer. She has several English albums.

Megan Hoover-Swicegood said...

Happy hop day! :) Take it easy this weekend.

pussreboots said...

I'm a new follower via the blog hop. Pussreboots.

LadyViolet said...

Hey I found you via the blog hop - great blog!

Kelly McDermott-Bay said...

Hi, I found you one the hop. I am doing a beach bag giveaway package on my book blog site too. I hope you hop by and check it out and enter.
Kelly Bookend Diaries
http://bookenddiaries.blogspot.com

Blueicegal ♥ said...

hey Amelia!! just thought id stop by and say have a lovely weekend and happy hopping chick :)

Lisa R said...

Hey! Just stopped by from the Hop! Is it not amazing how many bloggers do this each week? This week I decided to visit all the sites that their entry number was divisible by 10 (got to use something). So as a multiple of 10 you are on my hop list this week.

alterlisa AT yahoo DOT com
http://lisaslovesbooksofcourse.blogspot.com/

Nora said...

Hi, stopping by from the hop :) Love your taste in books :)

Ashley said...

Stopping by from the blog hop!

I am a follower so please follow me back!
Email: ashleycsy_09@yahoo.com

Check out my blog and giveaway:
http://ashleybook.blogspot.com/

**PLease sign up for my giveaway...low entries**

Happy Reading!
-Ashley C.

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Joifa Designs Birght Night and Cozy kit