Monday, July 5, 2010

Now on twitter!

I'm on twitter now!
http://twitter.com/alwaysamelia

(Imagination in Focus was too long of a user name)

It seemed like a good thing to have to go along with the blog :) hope there's nothing much to it!

11 shout-outs!:

Jami said...

Yay! Following you now!

molly (a dazzling distraction) said...

There's nothing much to it, but it can become slightly addictive! My twitter name doesn't follow my blog either since I had twitter first.

Enjoy!

AtenRa said...

Nah, it's ridiculously easy once you get the hang of it :)

Natasha said...

Yay! I`ll follow you! hehe

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

Whoo Hooo!

Ky said...

Bout time! :P

Sara said...

Cool! I just started a week or so ago and I'm warning you it becomes super addicting. I'll be following :)

Darlyn said...

Whoot!now is see you on twitterland!

Dazzling Mage said...

Ooh, awesome! Welcome to the addictive world of twitter! =D

Jamie said...

YAY! Following you now!

(Bookish)InABox said...

Thanks for stopping by the hop! (I know; I'm late...) I love your blog; it's so put-together and cute!

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Joifa Designs Birght Night and Cozy kit