Friday, July 23, 2010

YA's Most Dateworthy Guys!


Tell me -
who do you like, and why? Which boy would make an excellent date?!I'm going to do a follow-up post and share your thoughts!

Or you can put your list on your own post. Feel free to use the poster :)

Some of the ones that come to mind are:

but I bet you all can come up with some new ones, too!

10 shout-outs!:

Blueicegal ♥ said...

ill go into detail later, Mr Darcy, Damon! Patch, Po ,& Jace love your choices btw obviously you have very good taste *grins*

Kirthi said...

Jace and and Peeta and.....Tamani! Jace because he's arrogant and beautiful, the oppostite of me, and Peeta because he's loyal and beautiful (love those traits!) and Tamani because he's a fairy and he's magical!

Sherry said...

JACE! He's mine ppl! :P

Christina T said...

If I were a teen I think I'd want to go out with Percy Jackson or hang out with the Weasley twins. All three have a great sense of humor and I have a feeling the dates would be far from boring! They may not be "hotties" or "bad boys" but that kind of guy wouldn't be fun to date anyway-I'd feel more anxiety or nausea dating someone like Edward Cullen!

Ethan Wate would be pretty decent to. He seems like a genuinely good guy but I like guys with a good sense of humor and a good heart.

RaĆ­la said...

Hhhmmmmm. I'd go with Jace, Simon, Patch, Doug (Forget You by Jennifer Echols), John (Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols), Spider (Sea by Heidi R. Kling) and Deni (Sea by Heidi R. Kling)! WOW. Hahaha. I have a crush on every single one of these guys, yes! :D

Darlyn said...

Definitely Percy and Mr. Darcy!

Lale said...

Is this Jace from Mortal Instruments? If so, I join the hordes. I also love Graves from Lili St. Crow's Strange Angels series, Alex from Perfect Chemistry, Roger from Amy & Roger's epic detour, and Henry from The Clearing.

Tales of Whimsy said...

I could pick soooo many. My fav is always Jacob Black though.

Jillian said...

Percy Jackson!

Bad boys could be hot dates, but if I was going on a date, I'd want to be with someone cute, adorable, and funny!

Sheri said...

I meant to comment on this and forgot. Hopefully I'm not too late! I don't have book crushes often, but I do have to say that I've always had a major thing for the Weasley twins. They're brilliant, clever, absolutely hilarious, creative, run a successful business, don't let anyone scare or intimidate them, and they've got the "bad boy" edge without actually being bad boys. I just LOVE them!

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Joifa Designs Birght Night and Cozy kit