What if love refused to die? Haven Moore can’t control her visions of a past with a boy called Ethan, and a life in New York that ended in fiery tragedy. In our present, she designs beautiful dresses for her classmates with her best friend Beau. Dressmaking keeps her sane, since she lives with her widowed and heartbroken mother in her tyrannical grandmother’s house in Snope City, a tiny town in Tennessee. Then an impossible group of coincidences conspire to force her to flee to New York, to discover who she is, and who she was. In New York, Haven meets Iain Morrow and is swept into an epic love affair that feels both deeply fated and terribly dangerous. Iain is suspected of murdering a rock star and Haven wonders, could he have murdered her in a past life? She visits the Ouroboros Society and discovers a murky world of reincarnation that stretches across millennia. Haven must discover the secrets hidden in her past lives, and loves¸ before all is lost and the cycle begins again...
Razorbill was nice enough to send me a copy when they sent The Replacement, and I'd love to pass this ARC on to one of you!
I'm going to do this giveaway a little different from the other ones, so here are some rules:
1. YOU MUST BE A FOLLOWER - please make sure that you click on "Follow" if you haven't already. I really do check!
2. You must live in the US or Canada. I'm so sorry, int'l pals - I bet you're all really sick of seeing this.
3. You must enter before Monday, August 9 (at 11 PM Central Time)
Extra Points for
1. Doing a blog post - +10
2. Being an 'Old' Follower (following before August 5) + 2
3. Tweeting (+2 for every tweet, and you can tweet as many times as you want)
The way you can enter is to leave a comment below. This is a pretty last-minute contest (I wanted to put it up before I went to camp, but alas that didn't happen) so it would help me so much if you'd help spread the word! The winner will be announced at 12 AM on August 10 (the day Eternal Ones is released into stores).