Friday, August 13, 2010

something's rotten in Gentry

Currently reading The Replacement and found some pictures that remind me of the story.
Hope you enjoy -



The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff will be published September 21, 2010

9 shout-outs!:

Jillian said...

From the shots alone, the setting sounds like my type, at least. :P

Christina T said...

I love these pictures. So atmospheric. My favorites are the first and the last. I can't wait to read your review of this. I am on the fence about reading it.

Natalie said...

These are AWESOME pictures! I have the Replacement on my shelf, but I haven't started it yet. Those pictures are making me want to read it now though! Spooky!

Jillian said...

I am currently reading the Replacement, so I completely agree with your photos! I would love to see the town myself.. or maybe not? Haha.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics. So atmospheric! These remind me of early morning walks through Greenwich park in Autumn.

Alissa said...

Many thanks for visiting my blog! I'm glad you enjoyed my Grammar Bit post. :]

Also, I just have to say, I love your previous post about male (main) characters missing from YA novels. I couldn't agree more. I feel that now more than ever, female (main) characters are becoming repetitive in respect to their personalities. It's gotten to the point that as soon as I find a book with a male main character, I don't even care about the plot; I'm just glad to find something different.

On a less serious note, I absolutely loved the Very Potter Sequel pictures you included! Such a great musical.

The above pictures are beautiful, too. They do seem fitting for The Replacement.

I hope you have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Ooh! This comes out the day before my birthday! Woo hoo! :)

CHRISTIE said...

Perfect pictures for the creepy town of Gentry!

Tales of Whimsy said...

Ooo foggy and mysterious. Very cool!

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Joifa Designs Birght Night and Cozy kit