Thursday, September 9, 2010

Book Blogger Hop!


The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jennifer @ Crazy for Books.Stop by and get hopping!

This week I'm supposed to link to a review I've done from the last 3 months. Just to keep things simple, I'm going to use the last book I reviewed, Nevermore, by Kelly Creagh. I just reviewed it yesterday!

If you've found my site from the hop, welcome! Leave a link to your site so I can visit you too!

16 shout-outs!:

Kathy Habel said...

Just stopping by to say hi!

Erika said...

Hi Amelia! I'm just hopping by, but I've been a follower for a while now :)

Your review of Nevermore is amazing! It sounds like a brilliant book. At first, it didn't seem like something I'd like to read, but then a lot of positive reviews started popping up, raving about how great it is. It must be one heck of a book, and I can't wait to read it!

Erika
Erika Breathes Books

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. I read your Nevermore review yesterday. It made me more excited about the book than I was before.
My Hop

Natasha said...

Stopping by the blogger hop to say hi! Great book review choice! I'm going to check it out!

Here's mine, if your interested:
http://bookmarkyourthoughts.blogspot.com/2010/09/book-blogger-hop-september-10th.html

Flippin' Fabulous said...

Found you via the hop! Coming by to see your Nevermore review, and to follow you.

Come by to see my Blogger Hop post

http://areadersrecord.blogspot.com/2010/09/book-blogger-hop-4-and-follow-friday-3.html

-Flippin' Fabulous @ A Reader's Record

Read for your future! said...

Just hopping by checking out the sites :) Please come visit at: http://readforyourfuture.blogspot.com
Thanks
Lora

Belinda said...

Happy Hop!! I'm excited you finished reading NEvermore. It's one of the next books on my TBR pile to read so we'll see what happens. Love your site and I'll be back.

Hop by my site to see my faves

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

Hopping back again...like I do every day haha I loved your Nevermore review.

I think my favourite review was my spoiler-free review of Mockingjay haha :)

Izzy G. said...

Just hopping on by! I have to say, I ADORE your blog layout. I'm looking to get a new one soon, so I've been paying extra attention to other people's. :D My blog URL is mywordsateme.blogspot.com, if you have the time to hop back!

BC said...

Hi! Found you through the Hop. I love your blog title and the quote from Mark Twain. I thik pretty much all of his ingenious quotes are spot-on :)

Thanks for the review on Nevermore, I have not heard of this book but I will have to check it out.

La Coccinelle said...

Just hopping by! I love the photo in your header. Very pretty.

Have a great weekend!

Deepali said...

I'm an old follower, hopping on by :)

e-Volving Books

Bookish in a Box said...

Thanks for stopping by the Hop! I'm glad you loved Nevermore; it's at the top of my wishlist.

I feel like I say this every time, but I love your header... :-)

Jen Vincent said...

I'm a new follower from the hop! I love your last two posts. I have Nevermore on my TBR list and now I'm even more excited to read it! I have to say I also loooooooooove Dodge Anders, love him, great series. AND I'm reading Eyes Like Stars right now and would love to live amongst great characters brought to life! :)

Belinda said...

Well I said I'd be back and this time with an award :) Come by my blog TheBookishSnob

Ashley @ Book Labyrinth said...

Hi, I'm a new follower from the hop! =) Going to go check out your review now...

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Joifa Designs Birght Night and Cozy kit