Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Books for Trade/Sale!


It's time for my monthly Trade-Sale Post! I've added some new books to the trade/sale pile, and also some to the 'looking for' pile :D

The books I have available to trade/for sale:
Candor - Pam Bachorz
Pastworld - Ian Beck
Lock and Key - Sarah Dessen
Beastly - Alex Flinn
Howl's Moving Castle - Dianna Wynne Jones
Life as We Knew It - Susan Beth Pfeffer
Impossible - Nancy Werlin
Pretties - Scott Westerfeld
The Masque of the Black Tulip - Lauren Willig
The Secret History of the Pink Carnation - Lauren Willig

Books I'm Looking For
The Karma Club - Jessica Brody
Thirteen Days to Midnight - Patrick Carman
Artemis Fowl - Eoin Colfer
Magic Under Glass - Jaclyn Dolamore
Captivate - Carrie Jones
The Declaration - Gemma Malley
Cybele's Secret - Juliet Marillier
The Alchemyst - Michael Scott
The Grimm Legacy - Polly Shulman
Behemoth - Scott Westerfeld
Dust City - Robert Paul Weston
Once Was Lost - Sara Zarr

** I didn't include any ARCs on here, but if you see something you want and have an ARC you think I may be interested in, I'm definitely available to talk!

ENTER HERE.

2 shout-outs!:

Enna Isilee said...

Dang! I've been wanting to get my hands on Candor, and I HAD The Karma Club and Magic Under Glass, but I traded them away last week.

Well here is my list of books I have to trade, let me know if there are any that interest you. :) I'll fill out the form too.

Courtney Wyant said...

Do you have to pay for shipping?

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Joifa Designs Birght Night and Cozy kit