Sunday, November 21, 2010

In My Mailbox [26] + CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT!

In preparation for the holidays, I've put myself on a "no-buying" restriction till after Christmas.
I was so excited to receive, for review

Tempestuous by Lesley Livingston (the 3rd and final book in the Wondrous Strange trilogy!)
and
Plague by Michael Grant (book 4 in the Gone series)
from Harper Collins. Thank you, HC! Christmas definitely came early for me!

Just finished/writing review for...
Just started...
And now... Contest information!
One month from TODAY will be my blogoversary - WOOHOO! One whole year of reviews, rants, raves, and networking :)
**Tomorrow** I will have the link up for the contest. Please enter! You have until 12/20 at midnight (central time).
Want to know what's up for grabs? Be sure to read tomorrow's Contest post!
See you then!!
:D

3 shout-outs!:

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

Looking forward to your giveaway :)

Mine goes up this coming Friday! Oh, and awesome ARCs, too!

Blueicegal ♥ said...

Ooooh i love the gone series enjoy Amelia :)

Adriana said...

I have yet to read either the Gone series or Wondrous Strange. Both look like pretty good series though. I'll have to check them out sometime.

Congrats on your upcoming blogoversary!

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Joifa Designs Birght Night and Cozy kit