Saturday, January 1, 2011

In My Mailbox [1]

Yay for the first IMM post of 2011!
Over the last week I accumulated quite a nice-size stack of good books.
Received for Review
Time Riders - Alex Scarrow
Deception - Lee Nichols
Secondhand Charm - Julie Berry

Special thanks to BloomsburyUSA Children's

Bought
The Lost Saint - Bree Despain
(I love you, Amazon - I got this *exactly* on the 28th!)
Matched - Ally Condie

Upcoming Reviews
Redwall - Brian Jacques
Deception - Lee Nichols
The Knife of Never Letting Go - Patrick Ness

Just Finished
The Knife of Never Letting Go

Currently Reading
Secondhand Charm - Julie Berry
Jellicoe Road - Melina Marchetta

Coming Up Next
Darkness Becomes Her - Kelly Keaton

What did you guys get? And HAPPY NEW YEAR!

10 shout-outs!:

~The Book Pixie said...

Deception, Secondhand Charm, and Matched are on my wishlist! Great books you got this week!

As for in your reading pile The Knife of Never Letting Go and Darkness Becomes Her, are on my wishlist. I have and need to read Jellicoe Road. :D

Enjoy!

~Briana

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see what you think of The Knife of Never Letting Go! I have a feeling you'll soon be gushing over Jellicoe Road :) And I'm so excited for you to have The Lost Saint!! Just b/c I know how much you love The Dark Divine :)

Adriana said...

I wish my copy of Lost Saint would hurry up and arrive already! Hope it's as good as The Dark Divine was. I'll be looking forward to seeing what you think of Matched. Enjoy!

Brittany said...

Great books, I just finished The Lost Saint. Happy Reading!

Christina T said...

Fantastic mailbox! I liked Deception and I loved Matched! I look forward to your review of The Knife of Never Letting Go. I am thinking of reading the Chaos Walking series this year.

I signed up to do an ARC tour of The Lost Saint but I am way down on the list so I may just buy the e-book now that it has been released.

I think I will wait till next weekend to do an IMM post. I did get the Millenium Trilogy by Stieg Larsson for Christmas from my sister.

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

What an amazing mailbox! I'm so excited to read The Lost Saint. It sounds SO good! :)

A Canadian Girl said...

Lucky girl, Deception, Matched and The Lost Saint are all on my wishlist. Happy reading!

Anonymous said...

Lucky girl! I'll be looking forward to your reviews :)

Amelia said...

Oh man! I got myself a copy of "Jellicoe Road" a couple of weeks ago. I LOVE Melina Marchetta's work. Have you read "Looking for Alibrandi"? That was a fabulous book as well.

I can't wait to see what you think about Redwall. I got myself a copy last week. :)

Great books this week! HAPPY READING!

-Amelia
My Mailbox

Candace said...

I'm still waiting on The Lost Saint, it hasn't even shipped yet! But I guess I have it to look forward to. I've been wanting to see a review for Second Hand Charm, it sounds good!
But you got a lot of great books!

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Joifa Designs Birght Night and Cozy kit