Wednesday, May 11, 2011

BEA links & tips


this is just a resource page for all the posts about Book Expo America

Tips, Advice, Etc.

BEA: All You Need to Know +More! (2)
^^ Thank you La Femme Readers & Red House Books
Reading with Tequila: Advice for Bloggers Attending Book Expo
^^I loved this so much, I printed it out. Will probably laminate.
Poisoned Rationality: Do's and Don'ts
Miss Remmers' Reviews: What to Bring, What to Wear, Questions Answered
^^ these are so thorough! and they're vlogs, too!
Bookjourney: What I Learned at BEA
^^so many good tips here!
Evil Wylie's Blog: Ultimate BEA Party Guide 2011
^^hilarious!

2010 Recaps, Pictures. Etc

By date:
Book Faery: Pictures from BEA, (2)
Bloody Bookaholic: BEA Day 2 Part II - The Books, BEA Day 2 Part I - The Content and the Buzz, BEA Day 2 Part III - The People
La Femme Readers: In My Mailbox - BEA Edition

if I hear of or see any other links, I'll put 'em in here.

4 shout-outs!:

Miss Remmers said...

Wow! Thanks for linking this!! :) What a great collaboration!

Alexia561 said...

Thanks for the links! Getting excited about BEA, and always on the lookout for helpful hints!

Miss Remmers said...

Great compilation! Thanks for including me!

Unknown said...

You make me blush :) Can't wait to meet you!

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Joifa Designs Birght Night and Cozy kit