Sunday, August 28, 2011

In My Mailbox [16]


Got some stuff these last few weeks!

Traded
The Lost Hero (Heroes of Olympus, #1) - Rick Riordan
^^I went almost a year without getting a copy, but...I couldn't wait any longer

The Space Between - Brenna Yovanoff
^thank you Christie

The Near Witch - Victoria Schwab
^thank you Abigail


Currently Reading

The Carrier of the Mark - Leigh Fallon
Daughter of Smoke & Bone - Laini Taylor
The Name of the Star - Maureen Johnson
^^I'm reading a LOT slower these days, but I still try and get at least 50 pages a day :P

5 shout-outs!:

Jessi E. (The Elliott Review) said...

Love, love, love The Lost Hero!!!

Cara said...

great IMM this week! I'm really excited for The Near Witch and loved The Lost Hero. happy reading! :)

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

Nice :)

Dazzling Mage said...

Smoke and Bone looks SO GOOD.

кєяo said...

The Name of the Star is still lying in my wishlist. Enjoy Reading:)
My IMM

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Joifa Designs Birght Night and Cozy kit