Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day, blog buddies!
Love,
Amelia, Percy and Annabeth!
:)


P.S. - fanfiction usually isn't my thing, but I couldn't resist this one little picture! It's so cute, and that's definitely how Annabeth *ought* to look!

6 shout-outs!:

in which a girl reads said...

Happy Valentines Day! <3333

And I'm going to watch the Percy Jackson movie tommorow--I guess it's today now. So. Excited :D

Unknown said...

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

j said...

Yes, that is more Annabeth! Happy Valentines Day to you! And thanks for visiting my blog! Following yours now :)

Unknown said...

Happy Valentine's Day :D

Sarah (Book Reviews from Inside an Igloo) said...

Happy Valentine Day Amelia!! Thanks for the comment on the blog :) Following yours now! Have a fantastic day!!!

Tales of Whimsy said...

I can't wait to read about this kiss you mentioned!

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Joifa Designs Birght Night and Cozy kit