Sunday, February 14, 2010

Quote of the Week!

I've always loved this quote by Dr. Seuss, and I think it could be a good unofficial blogger motto.
So blogger pals, as you're posting and reviewing this week, remember Dr. Seuss and his words of wisdom:

"Be who you are and say what you feel,
because those who mind don't matter,
and those who matter don't mind."
If you'd like to use this in your blog, just link back to me. Have a great week!

3 shout-outs!:

StephTheBookworm said...

I love this quote too, and I think the picture you picked is amazing! I love that!

Unknown said...

Oh..that was going to be one of my philosophy questions...in fact, I am going to add it!

Thanks!

Tales of Whimsy said...

So true!

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Joifa Designs Birght Night and Cozy kit