Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Teaser Tuesday!


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should be Reading.
Here's how it works:- Grab the current book you're reading- Open up to a random page- share 2 "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page - just don't include spoilers!!!
**Note: I personally will probably fudge on the numbers and do more than just 2 sentences...!
I predict this will be my 2nd-to-last Wardstone Teaser Tuesday...there's only one more book in the series that I have left on my shelf. The end is near! :(((


So here is my teaser from Book 5 of the Wardstone Chronicles - The Spook's Mistake

"I stood up, clutching my staff. After a few moments I knew for sure that I was watching the approach of a water witch. It was something about the way she walked, a strange rolling of the body, perhaps caused by the talons and webbed toes..."
- The Spook's Mistake, pg. 243

2 shout-outs!:

Tales of Whimsy said...

Wow. Good one. Caught me :)

Amelia said...

Thanks! Yeah there are times when this series gets all-kinds-of-creepy :o

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Joifa Designs Birght Night and Cozy kit