Tuesday, March 9, 2010

In My Mailbox [4]

Hey--I wanted to wait to do IMM until my packages came - and they're here today!!

Well, some of them, at least :)

In the mail: Troll Mill by Katherine Langrish

Bought: Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater

I had originally planned to wait to read Shiver until closer to July, when Linger's going to be published...but I saw it staring at me at the bookstore, and I just can't say 'no' to books!

As soon as I'm done with Sapphique, which I plan to read over the weekend, I'll start the Troll Trilogy! And then...I'll probably have to work on my research paper (ewwww) so I don't know what I'll read after that... any suggestions?!

9 shout-outs!:

Sarah (Book Reviews from Inside an Igloo) said...

Shiver is soo good, I love Maggie's writing, definitely one of a kind! And you NEED to read the Hunger Games books!! Don't worry Katnis Isn't as bad as Katsa from Graceling ;) ha

Amelia said...

I have both HUNGER GAMES & CATCHING FIRE on my bookshelf @ home...but my brothers said there's a **major** cliffhanger @ the end of CATCHING FIRE, so I'm trying to hold out until August!!

Sarah (Book Reviews from Inside an Igloo) said...

oooh thats very true!! I kinda wish I didn't have to wait till august... that's smart!! haha

Tales of Whimsy said...

FAB! Shiver? Cooool.

Jillian said...

I always tell myself to just wait when the follow-up is already out in bookstores, but like you, I simply can't wait!
Yesterday I was at Target getting some groceries -- aka necessities -- for the house when the book section decided to call to me. Not surprisingly, I gave in and I bought Shiver as well.

Amber Skye said...

Shiver is amazing. I hope you love it as much as I did!

StephTheBookworm said...

I still have to read Shiver too. Glad to know I'm not the only one who hasn't yet. lol.

Athira said...

Ooooh... waiting to see what you think of Shiver!!

Rebekah said...

I just finished Shiver last night. It was amazing- I can't wait to read Linger when it comes out, but I've heard some wishy-washy things about it on GR.

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Joifa Designs Birght Night and Cozy kit