Sunday, March 14, 2010

Quote of the Week (:

A short quote this week... but still true! And this is one of my favorite pictures, though for the life of me I can't remember where I found it.

Have a great week, everybody! For those on Springbreak, be safe & responsible! :P

5 shout-outs!:

Unknown said...

but oh so true. ever heard of the whole plato dilemma of whether what we perceive or imagine must have been real at some time, that we cannot just create something from nothing??

hm...
this quote makes me think of that.
SB

Amelia said...

hahha yeah I have! I'm in Greek Civ now and geez Plato is seriously kicking my blonde butt :)

Sara said...

Aww I love love this one! I wish my spring break was this week,but I have to wait a whole two weeks more.

Tales of Whimsy said...

Nice ;) I like that thought.

RaĆ­la said...

Never heard of this one before, but it's so true!

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Joifa Designs Birght Night and Cozy kit