Sunday, May 23, 2010

Recap, IMM & Reading Itinerary!



Another successful reading week!

Books Read
Brightly Woven (Alexandra Bracken)
Wildwood Dancing (Juliet Marillier)

Books Reviewed

Eyes Like Stars (Lisa Mantchev)
Brightly Woven


Currently Reading
The Shadow Hunt (Katherine Langrish) - FOR REVIEW!

Arriving this Week
The Spook's Nightmare (Wardstone, #7)
Perchance to Dream (Theatre Iluminata, #2)

  • It's a RACE! I've always been curious who ships faster - Amazon or the Book Depository. This week I've got 2 books - 1 coming from Amazon and 1 coming from the Book Depository - both of which are scheduled to be released on the 25th. Who will be faster?!?
This is also a very EXCITING WEEK, because I received my first ARC! *Milestone for Imagination in Focus!*
There they are! Watch for a REVIEW, INTERVIEW with author KATHERINE LANGRISH, and a GIVEAWAY!

4 shout-outs!:

Christina T said...

I liked your review of Eyes Like Stars. I will definitely be ordering that from the library sometime soon (once I get a little caught up on my reading and reviewing). It sounds like a fantastic book.

Are you going to read Cybele's Secret? I actually like that one more than Wildwood Dancing (I really liked Paula because she is incredibly smart and loves books).

I have a feeling you will get the Amazon book faster since they ship from within the U.S. Hope you are enjoying The Shadow Hunt. I saw that it received some great reviews from the major review journals.

A Story Untold said...

I am behind in my Spook's books, I've only read the first 2.
I,too, think Amazon ships faster than Book Depo, only for a couple of days.

Dazzling Mage said...

Just read the reviews, and loved them! I already want Eyes Like Stars, but I want to finish a chunk of my unread books first.

Happy reading!

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Shadow Hunt looks like my kind of read. I am really curious to see what you think and have to say of it. :) I hope you have another great reading week. You have some nice picks there this week. Enjoy!

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Joifa Designs Birght Night and Cozy kit