Tuesday, June 29, 2010

3rd WONDROUS STRANGE has a name, cover!


Got home from work today and noticed that Wondrous Strange #3 is now called Tempestuous. Very cool - I can definitely see the Shakespearean theme!

And look at the pretty cover design!










Tempestuous
is scheduled to be released January 7, 2011.

7 shout-outs!:

Tales of Whimsy said...

Very cool! Is it the same model?

Adriana said...

I love it! I think I might just start this series for that cover alone.

Anonymous said...

I changed my post! I'm sorry!

Cara said...

Oooh, I think this is my favorite of the series! It's so intense.

Ky said...

PRETTY! Omg! I'm in love all over again! ^.^

Unknown said...

Very pretty!

Steph from fangswandsandfairydust.com said...

Coming by on the hop. These covers are gorgeous!

On my blog I do reviews, news, and commentary. Adult fiction mostly - some YA. Fantasy, PNR, UF, Subtle magic, magic, supernatural, paranormal in book, film and TV and anywhere I find it.Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Joifa Designs Birght Night and Cozy kit