Sunday, December 19, 2010

In My Mailbox [29]

In My Mailbox is hosted by the Story Siren.

This week I bought two old favorites:

Redwall (Redwall, #1) - Brian Jacques
The Long Patrol (Redwall, #10)

Very excited to get the Redwall books back on my bookshelves! I'm just kicking myself that I gave my set to my cousins when I graduated. Ugghh.
What did you guys get this week? And have you read any of the Redwall books - if so, which ones?

5 shout-outs!:

Paranormal Night Owls said...

Nice IMM this week :D

Check out mine @ http://halesalvatoresupernaturalmustreads.blogspot.com/2010/12/in-hales-mailbox-1.html

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

I'm not afraid to say I officially own the entire Redwall series ;)

PS...sending you an email about le challenge now!

Unknown said...

I have never read any of the Redwall books! Glad to see that you have them back on your bookshelf..:D

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

I see Melissa spotted the books. I thought she was going to be doing a challenge on this series. :)

Hope you enjoy them! Have a great week.

And if you would like to stop by I have Monday's Beginnings up...
http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2010/12/mondays-beginnings-69.html

brandileigh2003 said...

My hubby has read these, but I haven't yet. Happy reading!

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Joifa Designs Birght Night and Cozy kit