Friday, February 12, 2010

Going to see The Lightning Thief



Okay, we're off to see The Lightning Thief!! Be back later tonight.
Note: My brothers saw a midnight showing last night (insanely jealous) and while they told me what they thought of it, I'm not going to share their opinions just yet - not until I write mine down first! Mwahahhaa, Big Sister Syndrome :D

I don't really know what to make of the film - I guess I would be what several folks at IMDB have labeled a "Purist" because I believe in doing adaptations just as by-the-book as you can, so I'm not in the most fangirly mood about this movie because of changes in character profiles, plot outline, missing characters, missing scenes, etc. But still - widdle Wogan Werman is in it, and he's cute as a button, and the visual effects look very impressive. That should be enough, right?
Hopefully so.

6 shout-outs!:

Tales of Whimsy said...

Oooo I hope you like it!

The Critic said...

Ugh why do you always have to see good movies first? :P

Darlyn said...

i've been wanting to watch this!so jealous with you amelia *lol*

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

I can't wait to hear what you think! I'm going tomorrow morning, and I'm so excited :)

Rae\ said...

purists unite!!!!

Amelia said...

Team Purist!! hahha

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Joifa Designs Birght Night and Cozy kit